Monday, March 5, 2012

Baby Shower

My baby shower was on 3/4/12. My mom did an awesome job with the help of Cara and Gina. The theme was orange and teal... The colors of his nursery!!! My dad made this fun baby buggy out of a watermelon.
I got the blue blanket from my mom & dad and the orange
and teal blanket below handmade with love by my grandma...

These gifts are from a poem, it was a neat idea, cara read the poem and gina handed out the gifts that went along with the poem.
My mom and I... Thank-you for Everything MOM!!! I LOVE YOU & Montgomery loves you <3
My stroller and car seat from my sister!!! so excited!!
Cara is so talented.... This is an ABC coloring book, everyone at the shower got to color a couple of pages for Montgomery to learn his ABC's
A huge Thank-you to everyone who made it to my baby shower. Montgomery and I are very blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives...

No comments: